Donor Name: Foundations Community Partnership
County: Bucks County (PA)
Type of Grant: Grant
Size of the Grant: up to $15,000
Grant Duration: 12 months
Organizations may apply for different types of grants or services within a 12-month period.
Grants are awarded only to non-profit organizations supporting the behavioral health and human service needs of children, young adults, and families in Bucks County, Pa.
FCP does not fund the following:
- Organizations not exempt under Section 501(c)(3), charitable organizations, and Section 170(c)(1), government entities, of the Internal Revenue Code
- Organizations not classified in Section 509(a)(1) or 509(a)(2) of the Internal Revenue Code
- Organizations described in section 509(a)(1) receive substantial financial support from contributions made by other publicly supported organizations, governmental units, the general public or a combination of such sources. By contrast, organizations described in section 509(a)(2) are publicly supported organizations that receive more than one-third of their financial support from contributions, membership fees and gross receipts from activities related to their exempt functions, and no more than one third of their financial support from gross investment income.
- Advertising publications
- Deficit financing/debt reduction
- Political causes, candidates, organizations, or campaigns
- Religious activities
- Stand-alone research
- Unregistered or unqualified pass-through/umbrella organizations
- The principle of a nonprofit pass-through/umbrella agreement is to have an established nonprofit with a 501(c)(3) exemption cover applicant with its status. Doing so requires the established charity and the applicant to have a legal relationship that meets IRS standards.
For more information, visit FCP.