Bohemian Foundation is seeking applications for the Music Event Fund to encourages nonprofit organizations to present live music to strengthen communities.
Donor Name: Bohemian Foundation
Counties: Larimer County (CO), Weld County (CO)
Type of Grant: Grant
Deadline (mm/dd/yyyy): Ongoing
Grant Size: $500 – $2,500
The Music Event Fund supports single-day events that:
- Showcase popular contemporary music and local artists
- Provide fair pay for artists and production staff
- Engage broad and diverse communities, especially youth
- Feature high quality sound
Music Event Fund applicants may apply for support from $500 up to $2,500.
- Eligible applicants must be a nonprofit 501(c)(3) public charity organization or governmental unit as defined in section 170 (c)(1) of the Internal Revenue code. Private foundations and fiscal sponsorship programs are ineligible to apply to Music Event Fund. For governmental unit applicants, please contact the Music Programs staff to evaluate eligibility before beginning a Music Event fund application.
- Events must occur within the geographic boundary of Larimer and/or Weld counties, and popular contemporary music must be an integral component of the event.
For more information, visit Music Event Fund