Bohemian Foundation is seeking applications for its Community Event Fund to provide support for events that create meaningful connections between the community and local nonprofits.
Donor Name: Bohemian Foundation
Municipality: Fort Collins
Type of Grant: Grant
Deadline (mm/dd/yyyy): Ongoing
Grant Size: $5,000
The Community Programs acts on their commitment to the care and enrichment of the community through three main goals:
- Encourage and enable youth to thrive.
- Empower individuals and families on the path towards economic stability.
- Strengthen the vibrant community.
The fund support events that:
- Involve community members in nonprofit programs and services.
- Encourage philanthropy and volunteerism in Fort Collins.
- Showcase an organization’s successes and contributions within the community.
- Increase the public’s awareness and understanding of the nonprofit community.
Community Event Fund requests can be up to $5,000.
- Applicants must be a 501(c)(3) public charity nonprofit organization. Private foundations and fiscal sponsorship programs are ineligible to apply to Community Event Fund.
- Applicants must provide services within Poudre School District boundary. Agencies don’t need to be headquartered in Fort Collins to receive funding. However, applicants must serve clients within the Poudre School District boundary or have a direct impact on individuals in their grantmaking area.
For more information, visit Community Event Fund.