Arts, Humanities and Historic Preservation (AHHP) grant funds are available for community organizations and local governments seeking supplementary funds for local arts, humanities, and historic preservation projects.
Donor Name: Sauk County Extension Education, Arts and Culture Committee
County: Sauk County (WI)
Type of Grant: Grant
Deadline (mm/dd/yyyy): 01/21/2022
Size of the Grant: $5,000
The Committee has chosen to make funds available for grants to community organizations and local governments seeking supplementary funds for local arts, humanities, and historical preservation projects.
- Arts Grants:
- Eligible projects in the arts include public exhibitions, performances, publications, lectures, and video, film or slide documentaries. These activities may encompass dance, theater, music, architecture, folk arts, literary arts and visual arts.
- Humanities and Historic Preservation Grants:
- Eligible projects involve branches of learning that deal with human thought and culture. They include history, languages, literature, poetry, and philosophy.
- History projects are similar in scope with specific activities directed at research, documentation, and preservation of the unique cultural history of Sauk County.
AHHP grant supported activities must culminate in tangible services presented to the community within twelve months of when the grant is awarded. Public access to the project, program, or service is a requirement of the grant.
Awards may not exceed $5,000.
- Applicant organizations must hold federal tax-exempt status. This includes organizations exempted under Section 501(c) 3 of the internal revenue code, but other tax exempt classifications may also apply. These include.
- Nonprofit organizations, school districts, municipalities or local government agencies located in Sauk County.
- Nonprofit organizations that plan to host their grant-funded event in Sauk County.
- Individuals or groups of individuals seeking to apply must work with an existing nonprofit organization or local unit of government to develop their proposals.
For more information, visit Sauk County Wisconsin.