Applications are now open for the Arts & Culture Grant Program to provide access to arts and cultural initiatives in the region.
Donor Name: Foundation for MetroWest
City: Selected Cities
Town: Selected Towns
Type of Grant: Grant
Size of the Grant: up to $20,000
Through its Arts & Culture Grant Program, the Foundation for MetroWest has historically awarded grants annually that align with their vision for a vibrant community where artistic and cultural initiatives improve the quality of life and contribute to the economic vitality of their region. They promote rich cultural experiences that prioritize equitable access for all residents, foster connection and collaboration, and stimulate their region.
In alignment with their vision where artistic and cultural initiatives are centered as a key component to cultivating a vibrant MetroWest community and sense of belonging for all residents, they will provide grants to nonprofit organizations whose primary mission is to provide access to arts and cultural initiatives in the region. This includes organizations focused on:
- Visual and/or performing arts education for adults and families, including veterans, individuals with disabilities, aging adults, etc.
- Performance series that resonate with changing audiences
- Gallery exhibitions or programming
- Celebration or preservation of local history and historic cultural landmarks in our region
As the region slowly recovers from the impacts of the COVID-19 pandemic, they recognize the importance of arts & culture to help them heal and rebuild, and they look forward to supporting nonprofit partners in need of additional funding to sustain their efforts or transform their work to benefit MetroWest.
- One-time general operating grants of up to $20,000.
- Have 501(c)(3) tax status as a registered nonprofit organization OR have an eligible fiscal sponsor
- Not discriminate in the hiring of staff or the provision of services on the basis of race, religion, gender or gender identity, sexual orientation, age, national origin, or disability
- Serve one or more of the following MetroWest cities/towns: Acton, Ashland, Boxborough, Carlisle, Concord, Dedham, Dover, Framingham, Harvard, Holliston, Hopkinton, Hudson, Lexington, Lincoln, Marlborough, Maynard, Medfield, Medway, Millis, Natick, Needham, Sherborn, Southborough, Stow, Sudbury, Walpole, Waltham, Wayland, Wellesley, Westborough, Weston, Westwood
For more information, visit Foundation for MetroWest.