The Farmington Bank Community Foundation has announced Economic Empowerment and Sustainability grant program to support workforce development, enhance or improve opportunities for quality employment and career prospects.
Donor Name: Farmington Bank Community Foundation (FBCF)
City: Bristol, Hartford, New Britain
Town: Avon, Berlin, Bloomfield, Burlington, Canton, Farmington, Newington, Plainville, Rocky Hill, Simsbury, Southington, West Hartford, Wethersfield
Type of Grant: Grant
Deadline (mm/dd/yyyy): 01/31/2022
Grant Size: $5,000-$15,000
Priority will be given to organizations that:
- Enhance, improve opportunities for quality employment and career prospects.
- Assist an individual or household to achieve financial security.
- Support development of a range of affordable housing options in all communities
- Improve skills and knowledge of households to make informed and effective decisions with their financial resources.
- Support the process of designing, launching and running a new business.
The FBCF makes grants in the range of $5,000-$15,000.
The Foundation provides financial support through its donation application process to 501(c)3 organizations serving residents of sixteen communities* of Central Connecticut
For more information, visit Farmington Bank Community Foundation.