The Farmington Bank Community Foundation has announced Economic Empowerment and Sustainability grant program to support workforce development, enhance or improve opportunities for quality employment and career prospects.
Donor Name: Farmington Bank Community Foundation (FBCF)
City: Bristol, Hartford, New Britain
Town: Avon, Berlin, Bloomfield, Burlington, Canton, Farmington, Newington, Plainville, Rocky Hill, Simsbury, Southington, West Hartford, Wethersfield
Type of Grant: Grant
Deadline (mm/dd/yyyy): 01/31/2022
Grant Size: $5,000-$15,000
The Foundation foster pathways from poverty to prosperity for individuals and families in their communities, and to encourage diverse and robust neighborhood and community economies.
Priority will be given to organizations that:
- Enhance, improve opportunities for quality employment and career prospects.
- Assist an individual or household to achieve financial security.
- Support development of a range of affordable housing options in all communities
- Improve skills and knowledge of households to make informed and effective decisions with their financial resources.
- Support the process of designing, launching and running a new business.
The FBCF makes grants in the range of $5,000-$15,000.
The Foundation provides financial support through its donation application process to 501(c)3 organizations serving residents of sixteen communities* of Central Connecticut
For more information, visit Farmington Bank Community Foundation.