The Dairy Foundation is accepting applications for its grant program to support the people and the work of the dairy community.
Donor Name: Professional Diary Producers Foundations
State: All States
County: All Counties
Type of Grant: Grant
Size of the Grant: up to $5,000
Dairy’s Foundation® awards grants to projects that will build producer professionalism and maintain public trust through programs that educate and engage both the dairy community and the public.
Their objectives are to engage and equip people in lifelong learning, leadership skills and developing the next generation of professional dairy producer
The grant program aims to financially support unique dairy-related events and educational programming.
The educational programs, initiatives and grants funded by the foundation provide essential continuous education and professional development to current dairy farmers.
- Raising up the next generation of professional dairy producers.
- Growing and maintaining public trust in people and products.
- Building the skills of dairy producers.
Organizations may apply for a grant of up to $5,000.
All grant seekers must be an active non-profit organization with an IRS status of 501(c)(3) or (c)(5) within the United States to be eligible to apply.
The Dairy’s Foundation® Selection Committee will weigh the quality of proposals against any or all of the following considerations:
- Industry Leadership—Will this grant be a catalyst for change or further education opportunities? Like a tugboat, funds can be used to lead the industry into uncharted waters, trying new ideas.
- Shareability—Does this grant align with the PDPF mission? Our mission is “To share ideas, resources and experiences about important issues surrounding the dairy industry through educational opportunities for dairy producers and the public.” Therefore, want to work in partnership with organizations that align with mission. Looking for ways to advance promising programs and share “what works” with others in the industry.
- Leverage—Will this grant make use of already proven solutions? Encourage organizations to leverage grant with other resources to achieve educational goals.
- Impact—Applications should include ways that you intend to communicate and publicize your program’s results and findings.
- Commitment to Partnership—Is the applying organization capable of helping the Foundation grow its influence and capacity in the future? Vision is “a professional, proactive and prepared dairy community, united through education initiatives.”
For more information, visit Professional Diary Producers Foundations