The Entergy Charitable Foundation (ECF) is accepting applications for its Micro Grants program.
Donor Name: Entergy Charitable Foundation (ECF)
County: Selected Counties
Type of Grant: Grant
Deadline (mm/dd/yyyy): Ongoing
Grants Size: up to $1,000
Entergy’s Micro Grants Program, they accept requests for up to $1,000 in all program areas: arts and culture; community improvement/enrichment; economic development, education/literacy, environment and healthy families.
Requests for up to $1,000
Grants will only be made to the following types of organizations:
- a public charity or private foundation that qualifies as a 501(c)(3) tax-exempt entity
- a school, hospital, governmental unit or religious institution that holds nonprofit status similar to that of 501(c)(3) organizations
- a state or local government, but only if a donation thereto is made exclusively for public purposes
- a war-veterans organization that qualifies as a 501(c)(19) tax-exempt entity
- a volunteer fire department that qualifies as a 501(c)(4) tax-exempt entity
For more information, visit Entergy Charitable Foundation (ECF).