The Fox Cares Foundation supports nonprofit 501(c)(3) organizations providing the resources people need to overcome the challenges they’re facing throughout the communities Fox Communities Credit Union serves, including Appleton, Black Creek, Clintonville, DePere, Green Bay, Kimberly, Luxemburg, Manitowoc, Neenah, New London, Oshkosh, Pulaski, and Two Rivers.
Donor Name: Fox Cares Foundation
City: Selected Cities
Village/Town: Selected Villages and Towns
Type of Grant: Grant
The Fox Cares Foundation strengthens communities in its service area by making grants in three priority areas:
- Hunger and food insecurity
- Projects and programs that improve food access for those experiencing joblessness, inadequate income, addiction, mental illness, or other challenges in their lives.
- Mobile pantries.
- Food storage.
- Projects and programs that actively engage children, under-represented populations, and large portions of the community in the arts.
- Arts projects and programs that engage children and/or young adults in the arts with a goal to improve their math, reading, cognitive, verbal, or critical thinking skills.
- Art projects designed to build community.
What cannot be funded?
- Because they support Feeding America Eastern Wisconsin which provides food to local pantries, they will not fund pantries that receive Feeding America support
- Programs, projects or events that benefit specific individuals
- Religious organizations, unless it is a secular community outreach program benefiting the entire community (e.g. a homeless shelter or food bank)
- Governmental entities, including school districts
- Fraternal organizations
- Sponsorships and fundraisers
For more information, visit Fox Cares Foundation.