Community Foundation of Sarasota County is seeking applications for its Animal Welfare Grants Program to support organizations that serve animals and promote their humane care in Sarasota, Manatee, Charlotte, and DeSoto Counties.
Donor Name: Community Foundation of Sarasota County
Counties: Charlotte County (FL), DeSoto County (FL), Manatee County (FL), Sarasota County (FL)
Type of Grant: Grant
Deadline (mm/dd/yyyy): 12/17/2021
Size of the Grant: $10,000 – $50,000
This competitive grant cycle primarily supports emergency medical needs for animals and volunteer program development or growth.
$10,000 – $50,000.
This program focuses on supporting organizations in the animal welfare sector in the following ways:
- Funding emergency veterinary treatment for urgent cases or extraordinary medical needs, with a focus on this type of care for domestic animals.
- Supporting volunteer program development, including but not limited to the growth of foster programs and supplies to support those programs.
- Individual funding requests must fall between $10,000 and $50,000. Partial funding of requests may be available based on the quality and quantity of applications received.
- In order to receive a grant through this program, organizations must also have:
- An IRS Letter of Determination that shows the organization is a 501(c)3 public charity
- At least one current program with local impact in one of the following counties: Sarasota, Manatee, Charlotte, or DeSoto
- An approved/current profile in The Giving Partner, a powerful, searchable online database with over 700 profiles of charitable organizations serving Sarasota, Manatee, Charlotte, and DeSoto counties.
For more information, visit Animal Welfare Grants.