To mitigate the impact of COVID-19 on the Norcross community, the City of Norcross is investing American Rescue Plan Act (ARPA) funding in an ARPA Nonprofit Grant Program to provide qualified nonprofits with funding for the benefit of Norcross residents impacted by COVID-19.
Donor Name: City of Norcross
Type of Grant: Grant
Deadline (mm/dd/yyyy): 12/10/2021
The purpose of the program is to address public health and economic challenges caused by the pandemic, including those that have contributed to the unequal impact of the pandemic in Norcross’ Disproportionately Impacted Communities and Qualified Census Tracts. Funds originate from the American Rescue Plan Act, which regulates how funding may be distributed and/or used.
Grants may be used to pay for:
- Household Assistance: Food Programs,
- Household Assistance: Rent, Mortgage, and Utility Aid,
- Household Assistance: Eviction Protection,
- Housing Support: Support for Unhoused Persons,
- Housing Support: Other Housing Assistance,
- Job Training Assistance,
- Healthy Childhood Environments: Childcare, (in Qualified Census Tracts), and
- Healthy Childhood Environments: Other, (in Qualified Census Tracts).
ARPA Nonprofit Grant Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- serve residents of Norcross, GA,
- been in operation on or before January 1, 2020,
- possess a 501(c)3 designation from the Internal Revenue Service, and
- be in good standing as a nonprofit in the State of Georgia.
No more than 10% of the grant may be used for nonprofit’s payroll and/or administrative overhead.
The City of Norcross ARPA Nonprofit Grant Program may require the nonprofit grant awardees to demonstrate both need and appropriate use of funds by submitting financial documentation and receipts in periodic reports, including from the individuals/families provided funding and/or support from the grant, as applicable in compliance with ARPA regulations.
For more information, visit ARPA Nonprofit Grant.