Donor Name: Allianz
Counties: Anoka County (MN), Carver County (MN), Dakota County (MN), Hennepin County (MN), Ramsey County (MN), Scott County (MN) and Washington County (MN)
Type of Grant: Grant
- Financial stability: 02/01/2022
- Financial sustainability: 05/02/2022
- Financial security: 08/01/2022
Grant Size: $50,000-$75,000
Allianz supports organizations that work to meet these needs, with a focus on creating stability and financial independence.
- Financial stability: Allianz supports organizations that work to meet these needs, with a focus on creating stability and financial independence. They provide grants to organizations that:
- Financial Sustainability: Allianz supports organizations that help members of the community be successful in the workforce, including through college preparedness, skills training, entrepreneurial support, and access to capital and investment. They provide grants to organizations that:
- Financial Security: Allianz supports organizations that help ensure all community members have financial well-being, are protected from fraud and other financial abuses, and know how to prepare for their future. They provide grants to organizations that:
- Help youth, adults, and families build financial knowledge, skills, and habits so that they can define their financial goals, develop financial plans, and improve their long-term financial well-being.
- Support prevention and intervention of elder financial abuse.
Grants are typically one-year commitments ranging from $50,000-$75,000.
Grant priorities and exclusions
Within all three of their focus areas, Allianz gives priority to organizations that:
- Serve low- to moderate-income families.
- Are led by and primarily serve people who are racially and/or ethnically diverse.
- Have a mission rooted in equity.
- Collaborate with other community organizations.
- Include some focus on the St. Paul Midway and adjacent communities, such as Frogtown and Rondo.
Excluded from consideration for financial support are: Organizations that are not tax-exempt under paragraph 501(c)(3) of the IRS code; individuals; religious organizations for denominational or religious purposes; labor, fraternal, athletic, or political organizations; capital funds for buildings and equipment; endowment funds; academic institutions and medical institutions; organizations outside of the Twin Cities metropolitan area; professional business organizations or associations; granting organizations or foundations that re-gift donations to nonprofits (exceptions include federated organizations and in-focus funds within community foundations – e.g., United Way, Community Health Charities, etc.); any organization deemed to present a reputational risk to Allianz.
For more information, visit Allianz Grant Program.