The Foundation of East Chicago is inviting applications for the General Operating Grant 2023 to fulfill the need for daily operating expenses of non-profits.
Donor Name: Foundation of East Chicago
City: East Chicago
Type of Grant: Grant
Size of the Grant: $15,000
The Foundations of East Chicago defines an operating budget as the funds an organization needs for daily operating expenses during a calendar or fiscal year. That includes allocations for office equipment, supplies, utilities, rent/mortgage payments and all other expenses associated with the daily operation of an organization.
- Maximum amount requested cannot exceed $15,000.
Applicant Eligibility Requirements:
- A recognized 501(c)3 agency in good standing with the IRS (Internal Revenue Service).
- In good standing with the Foundations of East Chicago.
- Maximum of one submission per 501 (c) 3.
- Municipalities or governmental taxing bodies are not eligible to apply.
- Organizations that operate out of a “Home Office,” are not eligible to apply.
For more information, visit Foundation of East Chicago.