The Durham Arts Catalyst Grant Program is intended to provide access to quality arts experiences for the people of Durham by supporting arts projects in Durham.
Donor Name: Durham Arts Council
State: North Carolina
County: Durham County (NC)
Type of Grant: Grant
Size of the Grant: Up to $3,000
Grant Duration: 1 year
The Durham Arts Catalyst Grant program supports the operations and programs of Durham nonprofit arts organizations to provide a range of professional and amateur arts opportunities for the people of Durham. The program provides funding opportunities for organizations without extensive grant writing experience and encourages partnerships or collaborations between agencies, communities, and neighborhoods.
- You may apply for up to $3,000 in cash and/or use of space in the Durham Arts Council building.
- The activity must occur between July 1, 2023 and June 30, 2024.
Arts nonprofits may request support for general operations, a project, equipment or small scale capital projects. They encourage arts nonprofits to request operating support. Cultural/Humanities nonprofits may request support for an arts project.
- Applicant must be a non-profit organization with 501(c) 3 status based in Durham County and the proposed project must be held in Durham County. For FY23 they encourage arts nonprofits to apply for operating support.
- The applicant may use a fiscal agent if the applicant does not have 501(c) 3 status.
- The applicant can be a cultural/humanities organization based in Durham, but the proposal must be for an arts activity.
- Durham Arts Catalyst Grants may not be used to support fund-raising activities.
For more information, visit Durham Arts Council.