Community Foundation for South Central New York is seeking applications for the practice, performance and interpretation of the arts.
Donor Name: Community Foundation for South Central New York
State: New York
County: Selected Counties
Type of Grant: Grant
Size of the Grant: $20,000
The Arts and Culture Fund provides grants to organizations whose primary purpose is for the practice, performance and interpretation of the arts.
Types of Support
- Programs that address a specific, demonstrated community need or interest. The foundation is particularly interested in programs that improve access and participation in the arts by underserved communities
- Proposals for property purchase, equipment purchase, facilities improvement, and capital campaigns. A minimum of 2 estimates must accompany a capital request
- Season or Performance Support-
- Operating Support –
- Through this opportunity, the foundation considers requests for short-term assistance that will improve long-term sustainability.
- Capacity Building-
- Proposals that build organizational capacity. Of particular interest are proposals that build the organizations capacity to strengthen diversity, equity and inclusion in both operations and programming
- The minimum award will be $5,001 and the maximum award will be $20,000.
- This opportunity is meant for organizations whose primary purpose is for the practice, performance and interpretation of the arts. As such, they will accept applications from theatres, arts councils, museums, non-profit galleries and performing arts organizations. This is not an opportunity for other types of organizations that might want to add an arts component to their existing programming.
- Any 501(c) (3) where a grant will benefit significantly (but not necessarily exclusively) residents of the Foundation’s service area: Broome, Chenango, Delaware, Otsego and/or Tioga counties.
- Organizations requiring a 501(c) (3) as a fiscal sponsor are eligible to apply.
For more information, visit Community Foundation.