Women’s Fund for the Fox Valley Region is seeking applications for its 2022 Project Grants Program.
Donor Name: Women’s Fund for the Fox Valley Region
Counties: Calumet County (WI), Outagamie County (WI), Shawano County (WI), Waupaca County (WI), Winnebago County (WI)
Type of Grant: Grant
Deadline (mm/dd/yyyy): 01/12/2022
Size of the Grant: $2,500 and $10,000
Funding Focus Areas
All project & program grants for the 2022 grant cycle must address one of the following funding focus areas:
- Women and girls live in safety.
- Women and girls meet their basic needs, including food, shelter, and access to health care.
- Women and girls have the education, opportunity, and self-determination to be economically secure.
- Women and girls are empowered to develop and apply their leadership skills personally and professionally.
Grant requests between $2,500 and $10,000 will be considered. A maximum of $60,000 will be awarded for all project grants. The Women’s Fund reserves the right to award different amounts of support (more or less than requested).
To be eligible for any grant from the Women’s Fund:
- Your project must be consistent with the Women’s Fund mission and funding focus areas.
- Your project must benefit women and girls in Calumet, Outagamie, Shawano, Waupaca, or Northern Winnebago Counties.
- Your organization must be a tax-exempt, not-for-profit organization under the Internal Revenue Code, section 501(c)(3). However, agencies or informal groups without 501(c)(3) status may use another tax-exempt, not-for-profit agency as your fiscal agent.
The Women’s Fund does not fund individuals, endowments, projects with a religious focus which endorse a particular faith tradition, and political parties, candidates or partisan activities. Government agencies may qualify.
The Women’s Fund will not fund the same project or program for more than 3 consecutive years.
They know that the past 18 months have been especially challenging, and the pandemic has had a disproportionate impact on women. These impacts are reflected locally in the COVID-19 Impact on Women in Northeast Wisconsin Study and they are interested in learning more about innovative programs/projects that address these impacts on women and girls in the Fox Valley.
Collaborative programs and partnerships among organizations are encouraged. Innovative approaches and projects with limited access to other funding are encouraged to apply.
The Grants Committee will review the preliminary applications and invite organizations with successful preliminary applications to submit a full proposal. The foundation does not conduct interviews; therefore, it is important that the written application should clearly and fully explain your project.
The following criteria will be used in the decision-making process. Please make sure your written application is complete and makes a compelling case for your request. Do not hesitate to contact us with any questions.
- Does the program or project clearly address one of the funding focus areas?
- Is this request designed to meet the unique needs of women and/or girls?
- Are the program’s goals and outcomes clearly identified?
- Who is your target market and how many people are impacted?
- Are there effective strategies for implementation?
- Are the timeline and budget clear and realistic?
- Are there evaluation and measurement tools?
For more information, visit 2022 Project Grant.