Hillsboro Impact Fund has approximately $10,000 available for the purpose of supporting charitable project/programs that benefit those in the Hillsboro community.
Donor Name: Central Kansas Community Foundation
City: Hillsboro City
Type of Grant: Grant
Deadline (mm/dd/yyyy): 01/07/2022
Grant Size: $5,000 and $10,000
Projects/programs that will receive priority in funding are:
- Need – Projects/programs where there is an evident need and the organization is in a key position to meet that need.
- Feasibility – Projects/programs that present a well-thought-out strategy for achieving goals with a cost-effective budget.
- Collaboration – Projects/programs that utilize resources to optimize shared goals of multiple organizations.
- Effective Organizations – Projects/programs that expand or improve the services of established organizations.
- Outcomes Measurement – Projects/programs with reasonable and effective measurement or evaluation tools to demonstrate impact of outcomes.
- Innovation – Projects/programs that represent new and promising approaches to unmet community needs.
The Foundation will award one grant at $5,000 and one grant at $10,000. The remaining grants will be awarded at $2,500 or less.
- Possess 501(c)(3) status under the Internal Revenue Service code, be exempt under statute (i.e. educational institution, church, a city or county), or be formally linked to an organization with such designation.
- Management should be in the hands of reliable, ethical, and experienced personnel.
For more information, visit Central Kansas Community Foundation.