Donor Name: Elma Area Community Foundation
Type of Grant: Grant
Deadline (mm/dd/yyyy): 01/31/2022
Size of the Grant: $500 -$1,500
Areas of EACF giving are:
- Art and Culture
- Community Betterment
- Historic Preservation
- Human Service
The Elma Area Community Foundation gives priority to projects that:
- Address vital services/needs within the community of Elma.
- Encourage additional funding through matching income from other grants, private donors, and in-kind donations.
- Provide detailed budget specific to project and include quotes/bids for expenses.
- Show sustainability of the proposed project after grant period.
Traditionally, the EACF awards grants between $500 -$1,500. The annual amount available to award for grants is $6,000-$8,000.
Organizations must provide benefits to the people of the Elma Area and must meet the following criteria in order to apply for a grant:
- Be classified as a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization or be a government entity. Tax-exempt organizations classified as other than 501(c)(3) are also eligible if and only if the project is deemed charitable.
- Be current with all state and federal reporting requirements, such as filing of 990 forms.
- Must not have any past due grant reports for previous Elma Area Community Foundation grants.
For groups, projects, or initiatives that do not meet the above eligibility requirements, the Community Foundation will consider your requests if submitted through a fiscal sponsor. Fiscal sponsors must be classified as a 501(c)(3) or a government entity. The Foundation prefers that the fiscal sponsor’s mission closely align with the sponsored project.
For more information, visit Elma Area Grants.