United Way of Ellis County is currently accepting applications for its 2022 CARE Council Funding.
Donor Name: United Way of Ellis County
County: Ellis County (KS)
Type of Grant: Grant
Deadline (mm/dd/yyyy): 12/10/2021
United Way of Ellis County is committed to investing in local programs producing measurable results. They focus on three main areas; Education, Health & Financial Stability.
- In order to apply for funding you must be a 501(c)(3) that provides services to the residents of Ellis County.
- The applications will be reviewed by the CARE Council; a twelve member volunteer committee. If your application is selected, they will then contact your agency to schedule a time to visit one-on-one.
- You must have a website account in order to complete our application.
- If you do not have an account please – Create An Account.
- You will receive an email to the email account you provide and will need to click on the link in that email, change your password, and log in.
- If you already have an account, then Log In.
- If you do not finish the application for funding, you can save it as a draft, log out and log back in at a future time to finish the application.
For more information, visit 2022 CARE Council Funding.