The 2021-22 Arroyo Grande Community Service Grant Program is intended to provide monetary grants to eligible community non-profit organizations.
Donor Name: City of Arroyo Grande
City: Arroyo Grande
Type of Grant: Grant
Deadline (mm/dd/yyyy): 12/17/2021
Size of the Grant: $250
The City recognizes the value of such groups, which provide specialized social service, educational, cultural, beautification and recreation programs and projects benefiting its citizens.
Funding is limited to $82,065 for Grant Year 2021-22. Grants awarded will be in minimum amounts of not less than $250.
To be eligible to apply for grant monies under the City’s 2021-22 Community Service Grant Program, a community organization must satisfy the following standards:
- Operate as a non-profit 501(c)(3);
- Serve the Arroyo Grande community;
- Use funds provided to directly provide* a social service, educational, cultural, beautification or recreation program or project to Arroyo Grande residents and/or businesses;
- Not restrict participants based upon race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, ancestry, disability, medical condition, or age; and
- Not use grant monies specifically for religious activities.
- American Rescue Plan Act funds are restricted to organizations impacted by the COVID-19 pandemic.
* Directly provide” means that the community non-profit organization conducts the social service(s) or cultural program(s) itself rather than through a separate entity to which it sub-awards grant monies.
All interested non-profit organizations must complete an application form, including the following:
- Cover sheet
- Program/Service Information
- Scope of Work or Work Plan and Budget Worksheet
- Signed Agreement with the City of Arroyo Grande
- Proof of 501(c)(3) status
For more information, visit Community Service Grant Program.