The Virts Miller Foundation is accepting applications for its Grant Program to support the pillars of a thriving community: Education, Culture, Health, and Opportunity Development.
Donor Name: Virts Miller Foundation
County: Loudoun County (VA)
Type of Grant: Grant
The Foundation’s initial focus is on Loudoun County as it executes its multifaceted mission to RAISE their community by:
- Reinforcing cultural significance,
- Assisting in the preservation of historical sites,
- Igniting initiatives that fuel opportunities for the underserved in their community,
- Strengthening and enhancing access to healthcare and counseling services available to the community, and
- Encouraging the development and mentorship of the next generation through educational and training programs.
This year, the Foundation is offering competitive grants as part of their ongoing support of the above mission. Currently, they are accepting applications online for projects and/or programs with tangible outcomes that benefit their local community.
They invite your non-profit organization to complete their letter of interest application to see if your program or project fits within their pillars and mission.
For more information, visit Virts Miller Foundation.