The 2022 Women United Request for Proposal is now available. The Women’s Fund is dedicated to funding initiatives that support women and girls in Tarrant County.
Donor Name: United Way Tarrant County
County: Tarrant County (TX)
Type of Grant: Grant
Deadline (mm/dd/yyyy): Ongoing
As a result of the most recent Community Assessment, this RFP is specifically targeting the issue of intergenerational poverty in Tarrant County with an emphasis on addressing equity gaps in the areas below as they specifically impact women and/or girls:
- Affordable Housing, emphasis on families at risk—episodically and/or chronically experiencing homelessness.
- Education, emphasis on quality childcare, early childhood education/literacy, college/career/workforce readiness and/or college completion.
- Health, emphasis on physical, behavioral, emotional and/or mental health.
- Transportation, emphasis on transit to medical appointments, employment and/or school.
- Financial Stability, emphasis on financial health/capability, access to emergency funds and/or career/workforce development.
Membership Benefits and Enrollment
With Women United, you’ll work with a community of like-minded women who contribute their personal passions, best ideas and unique strengths to the mission of building stronger communities. Opportunities include:
- Volunteering within your community alongside others looking to create change
- Networking and collaborating with key business and community leaders at exclusive events
- Learning more about critical issues impacting your community
Your minimum annual investment of $1,000 will positively impact your community and advance the common good.
For more information, visit 2022 Women United RFP.