The Tustin Community Foundation is seeking applications to build philanthropic resources that support Tustin area nonprofit organizations and schools to help them meet current and emerging community needs.
Donor Name: Tustin Community Foundation
Type of Grant: Grant
Size of the Grant: $2,500
Grant Duration: 1 year
Foundation Grants have supported a breadth of issues such as hunger, housing, youth activities, senior services, arts, cultural heritage, environmental sustainability and outreach programs to the local underserved and disadvantages.
The Tustin Community Foundation does not assist individuals or organizations espousing specific causes, including political organizations or candidates, veteran organizations, fraternal orders, labor groups, commercial for profit enterprises, religious or sectarian organizations, or any group whose activities are not in the best interest of the TCF.
The Tustin Community Foundation’s Grants Committee oversees all grant making, subject to approval of the Board of Directors. Agencies receiving TCF grants must serve the greater Tustin area and its residents without discrimination based on race, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin or sexual orientation. All grants are considered according to established best practices.
Fields of Interest
The TCF strives to achieve its giving mission by making contributions to support programs in five primary Fields of Interest:
- Expanding Educational Opportunity
- Athletics, Arts and Cultural Resources
- Outreach programs to the Underserved or Disadvantaged
- Youth and Senior Activities
- Health and Human Services
- In order to support more organizations, the Tustin Community Foundation Board of Directors has determined that all 2023 grant requests must be for $2,500 or less.
- Generally, grants are made for one year and should be used within one year of receiving a TCF grant.
- The Tustin Community Foundation (TCF) supports nonprofits and/or non governmental organizations along with accredited public and private schools in the greater Tustin area. To qualify for consideration, such organizations must strive to maintain or improve the quality of life in the community and address specific community needs.
- Applications will only be accepted from organizations with annual revenues under $1.5 million.
- Evidence of 501(c)(3) tax-exempt status (if applicable). May be scanned and e-mailed or faxed to TCF if it is not currently on file with TCF because of prior applications.
The Tustin Community Foundation does not fund
- Generally, the Tustin Community Foundation will not fund grants for:
For more information, visit TCF.