Donor Name: Town of Castle Rock Council
Town: Castle Rock
Type of Grant: Grant
Deadline (mm/dd/yyyy): 02/11/2022
Size of the Grant: $500
The Council Community Grant Program is funded by the General Fund.
Individual grants cap at $500 per request per year, with allocations not to exceed $8,000 for the year or $2,000 per quarter.
- Eligible projects must contribute to Castle Rock’s quality of life, with special emphasis on programs and activities for youth, senior, community-based environmental and sustainability, and community-based performing and visual arts.
- The organization must provide an IRS Affirmation Letter.
- Nonprofit organizations may receive only one grant per year.
- Applications may be submitted on an as-needed basis and will be reviewed quarterly. Applications not approved in the previous quarter may be resubmitted by the applicant for the next quarter and are still subject to approval if the request remains valid upon the next quarterly review.
- A representative from the organization must attend the Town Council meeting when applications are reviewed.
For more information, visit Town of Castle Rock Council.