Donor Name: Capital Area Council of Governments (CAPCOG)
Counties: Bastrop County (TX), Blanco County (TX), Burnet County (TX), Caldwell County (TX), Fayette County (TX), Hays County (TX), Lee County (TX), Llano County (TX), Travis County (TX), Williamson County (TX)
Type of Grant: Grant
Deadline (mm/dd/yyyy): 02/10/2022
Grant Size: $25,000
Grant Duration: 12 months
The purpose of this funding opportunity is to support programs that help recover youth and adult victims of commercial sexual exploitation and support their healing through immediate and long-term services. These programs include:
- emergency residential placements for youth and adults (including programs that build placement capacity within existing residential programs);
- long-term residential placements for youth and adults (including programs that build capacity within existing residential programs);
- Commercially Sexually Exploited Youth (CSEY) advocates;
- drop-in centers including street outreach for youth and young adults only;
- specialized trauma-responsive behavioral health community services; and innovative services that advance recovery of, and support healing for, survivors.
- Minimum: $25,000
- Maximum: None
- Match Requirement: None
- Projects may not exceed a 12-month project period.
- Applications may be submitted by state agencies, public and private non-profit institutions of higher education, independent school districts, Native American tribes, councils of governments, non-profit corporations (including hospitals and faith-based organizations) and units of local government, which are defined as a non-statewide governmental body with the authority to establish a budget and impose taxes (includes hospital districts). Other local governmental agencies should apply through an associated unit of local government.
- Additional eligibility requirements for grant applicants for all service types include: A) a track record of successful operations of the same or similar services for which funding is being pursued and, B) a positive history with, or the absence of a negative history with, OOG grants performance and management.
For more information, visit Residential Grant.