Central MN Arts Board is inviting applicants for its Public Art program to provide funds for the completion of well-planned, permanent, or temporary works of public art that are accessible to the general public without cost.
Donor Name: Central MN Arts Board
Counties: Benton County (MN), Sherburne County (MN), Stearns County (MN), Wright County (MN)
Type of Grant: Grant
Deadline (mm/dd/yyyy): 03/23/2022
Temporary public art projects must have a significant public impact and permanent, publicly accessible documentation.
All requests must have a minimum of 25% matching funds. There is no maximum request amount but funds are limited. Contact the CMAB for the current program budget. Public Art funds are provided through Minnesota’s Arts and Cultural Heritage Fund.
- Regional residents experience a change in knowledge, attitude, behavior or condition due to public art, arts festivals or arts events
- Regional artists connect to new audiences and/or build relationships that provide artistic growth.
- MN Folk and traditional artists/arts’ audiences are expanded.
Who Can Apply
- Applicants must serve Region 7W residents and be located within the Minnesota counties of Benton, Sherburne, Stearns, or Wright.
- Nonprofit 501(c)(3) arts organizations
- Community groups WITHOUT nonprofit designation that are sponsored by a fiscal agent
- Nonprofit organizations that do not have arts as a primary focus
- Local government entities (city, township and county)
For more information, visit Public Art Program.