The purpose of the Perry N. Rudnick Grantmaking Program is to make a difference in people’s lives. Grants will generally be used for specific projects and not operating expenses. The fund serves Western North Carolina with the focus on organizations primarily located in Buncombe, Henderson, Polk and Transylvania Counties.
Donor Name: Community Foundation of Henderson County
State: North Carolina
Counties: Buncombe County (NC), Henderson County (NC), Polk County (NC), or Transylvania County (NC)
Type of Grant: Grant
Deadline (mm/dd/yyyy): 01/01/2022
The Perry N. Rudnick Fund is a component fund of the Community Foundation of Henderson County.
The Perry N. Rudnick Fund encourages proposals that:
- demonstrate collaboration
- affect a broad segment of the population
- are relevant to overall community needs and available resources
- enhance or improve organizations which serve clients whose needs are not met by existing services and which encourage client independence, self-sufficiency and responsibility
- emphasize prevention and early intervention
- have reasonable prospects for future support
Rudnick Fund Areas of Interest
Perry N. Rudnick grant funds will not be used for:
- grants to individuals (including scholarships)
- organizations which have not been determined to be tax-exempt as described in Section 509 (a)(1) and 170B (1)(a) of the Internal Revenue Code
- augmenting of endowments
For more information, visit Perry N. Rudnick Grants.