The Oklahoma Department of Commerce is seeking applications for the ARPA for Nonprofits Relief Program
Donor Name: Oklahoma Department of Commerce
County: All Counties
Type of Grant: Grant
Size of the Grant: $75,000
The Oklahoma Nonprofit Relief Program (“NPRP” or “the program”) is designed to provide necessary relief to Oklahoma nonprofits that have been negatively impacted by the effects of COVID-19. The Legislature of the State of Oklahoma has designated up to twenty-five million dollars ($25,000,000) of money received by the State of Oklahoma from the American Rescue Plan Act of 2021 (ARPA) to provide to nonprofits to assist in ensuring the survival and stability of these crucial organizations. The Oklahoma Legislature has found that these grants are necessary to respond to the effects of the emergency by providing economic support to nonprofits that have been harmed due to the effects of COVID-19.
- Applicants with annual revenues of seven hundred fifty thousand dollars ($750,000) or less may be eligible for awards up to fifty thousand dollars ($50,000).
- Applicants with annual revenues of greater than seven hundred fifty thousand dollars ($750,000) may be eligible for awards up to seventy-five thousand dollars ($75,000).
A nonprofit as defined in these rules that meets all of the following criteria may apply to receive funding from the NPRP. The nonprofit applicant must:
- Be located in Oklahoma
- Provide direct services to residents of Oklahoma
- Be in good standing with the Oklahoma Secretary of State (registered, or exempt as appropriate).
- Be in compliance with applicable Oklahoma and federal tax laws for tax years 2019, 2020, and 2021.
- Be nonpartisan.
- Have primary missions directly related to addressing and alleviating:
- Have suffered a negative financial impact of at least $1,000 at some point, year over year, from the period of January 1, 2020 to March 31, 2022.
- Have a negative financial impact substantially caused by the impact of COVID-19.
- Be willing to enter into a written agreement with the Oklahoma Department of Commerce.
- If applicant is awarded NPRP funds, the applicant must register as a state vendor via Oklahoma Management and Enterprise Services (OMES). This step is not required until the applicant nonprofit has been given a tentative award notification from the Oklahoma Department of Commerce (ODOC).
For more information, visit Oklahoma Department of Commerce.