The Community Foundation of North Central Washington is accepting applications for its NCW Foundation for Youth Grant to provide funding for programs that directly benefit youth in Chelan and Douglas counties.
Donor Name: Community Foundation of North Central Washington
Counties: Chelan County (WA) or Douglas County (WA)
Type of Grant: Grant
Deadline (mm/dd/yyyy): Ongoing
Size of the Grant: $1,000
Grant Duration: 1 year
Applications are accepted year-round and funded every other month.
- Up to $1,000 can be requested for one or more projects/programs per organization
- Funds must be expended within 1 year
- Must provide a direct benefit to preK – 12th grade youth in Chelan and Douglas counties.
- Organizations and schools that receive grant funding must wait 1 year (12 mos) before applying again.
Examples of previously funded programs:
- Shop with a Cop
- Beauty of Bronze
- Girls on the Run
- Stage Kids
- Packing Friendship
- Community Sports Clubs
- School-related field trips
- PTSA Programs
- After-school Programs
For more information, visit NCW Foundation for Youth Grant.