The Health Resources and Services Administration (HRSA) is accepting applications for the fiscal year (FY) 2022 Ryan White HIV/AIDS Program (RWHAP) Access, Care, and Engagement Technical Assistance Center (ACE TA Center).
Donor Name: Health Resources and Services Administration
State: All States
Type of Grant: Grant
Deadline (mm/dd/yyyy): 01/21/2022
Size of the Grant: $375,000
Grant Duration: 3 years
This cooperative agreement will maintain and strengthen the ACE TA Center in order to build the capacity of RWHAP recipients and subrecipients to ensure people with HIV understand and use the range of health care coverage options available to facilitate access to and maintain engagement in care.
The funded entity will work collaboratively with Health Resources and Services Administration’s (HRSA) HIV/AIDS Bureau (HAB) on a national scale to achieve the following goals:
- Maximize engagement of people with HIV in health care through increased health literacy on how to access and engage with the health care system, including clinicians, support service providers, and other practitioners.
- Increase awareness and understanding of RWHAP recipients, subrecipients, providers, and people with HIV on how to enroll in and/or utilize health care coverage options available in the evolving health care landscape.
- Identify or develop strategies and messages to promote equitable access to health care coverage options for people with HIV to increase engagement in HIV care and maintain health care coverage through the assistance of outreach workers; health educators; case managers; peer navigators; health care navigators; certified application counselors, and other assisters; and administrators.
- Improve health outcomes across the HIV care continuum for people with HIV, including maximizing health care coverage for people aging with HIV.
- You may apply for a ceiling amount of up to $375,000 total cost (includes both direct and indirect, facilities and administrative costs) per year.
- The period of performance is July 1, 2022 through June 30, 2025 (three years).
Eligible organizations include national organizations; state, local, and Indian tribal governments; institutions of higher education; other non-profit organizations (including faith-based, community-based, and tribal organizations); and academic health science centers.
For more information, visit Grants.gov.