Donor Name: Health Resources and Services Administration (HRSA)
States: All States
County: All Counties
Type of Grant: Grant
Size of the Grant: $640,000
Grant Duration: 5 years
The purpose of this program is to improve quality of care for rural populations by supporting quality measure data reporting, and the use of data to drive improvement through technical assistance (TA) activities and products for HRSA award recipients, critical access hospitals (CAHs), small health care providers, and other health care facilities/providers in rural areas.
TA support for quality measurement and improvement should include, but is not limited to the following:
- Expanding capacity to use data for quality improvement;
- Providing TA to improve understanding of health information technology and related quality measurement and improvement efforts (including electronic clinical measures);
- Supporting implementation of quality measures, measure reporting, and identifying rural-relevant measures for MBQIP;
- Identifying and disseminating strategies and evidence-based practices for using data to drive quality improvement efforts, in alignment with federal quality measurement and improvement priorities; and
- Providing TA and developing products or adapting existing products to support rural quality measure reporting and uptake.
HRSA estimates approximately $640,000 to be available annually to fund one recipient. The actual amount available will not be determined until enactment of the final FY 2023 federal appropriation. You may apply for a ceiling amount of up to $640,000 annually (reflecting direct and indirect costs) per year.
The period of performance is September 1, 2023 through August 31, 2028 (5 years).
Eligible applicants include domestic public or private, non-profit or for-profit organizations. Institutions of higher education, faith-based and community-based organizations, tribes, and tribal organizations are eligible to apply.
For more information, visit Grants.gov.