Donor Name: The Seybert Foundation
Type of Grant: Grant
Size of the Grant: $10,000
Grant Duration: 2 years
The Seybert Foundation directs it’s giving primarily to community-based organizations in the City of Philadelphia providing direct services to disadvantaged children and youth, with annual operating budgets of less than $1.5 million.
The Seybert Foundation’s charter requires that it support nonprofit organizations serving disadvantaged children and youth in the City of Philadelphia. Therefore, in order to apply for funding from Seybert, your organization must be dedicated to providing services to children and youth in the City of Philadelphia. In addition, the following attributes are given priority:
- Annual operating budget of less than $1.5 million (unless prior approval)
- More than 50% of programs and services are dedicated to youth in Philadelphia (the higher the percentage the better)
- Filed at least one tax return with the IRS
- Providing services to the highest-need youth in Philadelphia
- Effective leadership (Board and staff, if any)
- Strong connections to the community you serve
- Eagerness to improve quality through learning.
Core Grants will be in the amount of $20,000 over a 2-year period ($10,000/year).
Eligible applicants must be nonprofit organizations who provide direct services to youth in the City of Philadelphia, and whose annual operating budgets do not exceed $1.5 million.
For more information, visit The Seybert Foundation.