The Brillion Area Community Endowment Fund provides support to nonprofits serving the Brillion community and its residents.
Donor Name: Brillion Area Community Endowment Fund
Type of Grant: Endowment
Size of the Grant: up to $1,500
The Brillion Advisory Board and the Community Foundation determine the best ways to use the grant money to meet ongoing community needs. The grants are intended to preserve, strengthen and improve quality of life in the Brillion area.
up to $1,500.
What can be funded
- Creative new activities or services
- New programs, one-time projects, events, exhibits, studies or surveys.
- Enhancement or strengthening of existing activities
- Projects to enhance, expand or strengthen the range, quantity and/or quality of an organization’s programs and services.
- Small capital investments
- Items that are directly related to program delivery or service to clients, such as a refrigerator for a food pantry or equipment to comply with Americans with Disabilities Act requirements.
What cannot be funded
- General operating expenses not related to the proposed project.
- Organizations that don’t serve residents of the Brillion area.
- Organizations or needs not eligible per the grant policies listed below.
For more information, visit Brillion Area Community Endowment Fund.