The GlobalFoundries / Town of Malta Foundation was established to fund organizations, programs and projects that provide tangible benefits of a public nature to the community and citizens of the Town of Malta.
Donor Name: GlobalFoundries / Town of Malta Foundation
State: New York
Type of Grant: Grant
The mission of the GF-Town of Malta Foundation is to provide tangible benefits of a public nature to diverse groups located within the Town of Malta including not-for-profit corporations, charitable organizations, community arts and theater, community historical sites and events, education, and sports and recreation.
Local community organizations are encouraged to submit applications to be considered for grants. Grant applications that include a guarantee matching funds from the applicant may increase the chance of approval. They are looking for projects that will bring educational opportunities and positive change to the health, safety, and welfare of Town of Malta residents.
To be eligible, the applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Be able to demonstrate the ability to provide tangible benefits of a public nature to diverse groups located in whole or in part within the Town of Malta including, but not limited to:
- Not-for-profit corporations
- Charitable organizations
- Community arts and theater
- Community historical sites and events
- Sports and recreation
- Be willing to publicize the grant
The Board will review applications using the general criteria listed below. All evaluations will be made by the Board and subject to its discretion.
- Applications will be accepted only from not-for-profit entities.
- Grants will be awarded only upon demonstration to the Board’s satisfaction that the grant will result in a clear benefit to the Community and Citizens of Malta.
- Organizations based in Malta are strongly encouraged to apply; however, applications are welcome from any qualifying organization intent on contributing to the mission and meeting these criteria.
- Applications that leverage grant funding to achieve maximum benefit are preferred.
- Use of funds directly in the Town of Malta is favored; however, any use of funds with demonstrable benefits to the Community and Citizens of Malta will be considered.
- Applications supporting under-served segments of the Community are favored and encouraged.
- Applications from previous grant recipients are subject to further evaluation/justification of the actual benefits delivered in past years and a continuing demonstration of need.
For more information, visit GF-Town of Malta Foundation.