Does your nonprofit need help funding projects to support boys and young men of color? If yes, then apply now for My Brother’s Keeper Initiative Grant.
Donor Name: City of Orlando
Type of Grant: Grant
Type of Entity: Nonprofit Organizations
Deadline (mm/dd/yyyy): 12/10/2021
Size of the Grant: $100,000
The funds awarded under this grant are used to support boys and young men of color between the ages of 10-26, who reside or go to a school within the City of Orlando.
NOTE: The total amount of funds available through this grant is $500,000, with the average grant size expected to be $100,000. The amount per grant will be determined by the City of Orlando.
The grant is allotted for nonprofit organizations with an annual operating budget of $350,000 or less.
You will need to provide the following in your application:
- History and primary location of organization
- Primary services provided
- Program design (demographics of participants, staffing, program scheduling, etc.)
- Completed W-9
- A copy of currently valid IRS tax exemption certificate
- One letter of support from partner
For more information, visit City of Orlando.