United Way of East TN Highlands accepts applications from all nonprofits who serve the people of Washington, Carter, Johnson & Southern Sullivan Counties of Northeast Tennessee that work in the area of health, education and financial stability.
Donor Name: United Way of East TN Highlands
Counties: Carter County (TN), Johnson County (TN), Sullivan County (TN), Washington County (TN)
Type of Grant: Grant
Deadline (mm/dd/yyyy): 12/15/2021
Funding is delivered in monthly installments via EFT, beginning in April and ending the following March.
Here’s a list of agency specific documents (in PDF form) you’ll need to complete the application:
- Most recent year’s audited financials
- Most recent year’s Form 990 or Form 990EZ
- Audit and management letter from your most recently completed fiscal year
- 501(c)3 status letter from the IRS
- List of current Board of Directors
- A copy of your Charitable Solicitation Renewal
- Projected Program Budget
- Agency = Your Nonprofit
- Program = Specific program that your nonprofit is requesting funding for.
For more information, visit United Way of East TN Funding.