Donor Name: Events DC
State: District of Columbia
County: All Counties
Type of Grant: Grant
Type of Entity: Non-profit Organizations
Deadline (mm/dd/yyyy): 02/01/2022
Size of the Grant: $25,000
Grant Duration: 1 year
- In Fiscal Year (FY) 2022, Events DC intends to award at least $500,000 during two grant cycles ($250,000 in the first cycle and $250,000 in the second cycle), with grant amounts ranging from a minimum single grant of $2,500 to a maximum single grant of $25,000.
- The grant period for each grant is one-year from the date of award. Consecutive-year grants may be awarded upon re-application.
Applicants must meet the following eligibility requirements to be considered:
- Be a DC-based non-profit organization certified as tax exempt in accordance with criteria set forth by the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) under Section 501(c)(3) of the U.S. Tax Code and granted an exemption from District of Columbia income and franchise taxes, pursuant to DC Code § 47-1802.01;
- Utilize grant funding for programs or projects that support youth-focused sports, performing or cultural arts in the District of Columbia;
- Present a copy of an annual financial audit conducted by a certified public accountant for the organization’s most recent fiscal year; or if the organization has not conducted an annual financial audit, a copy of the organization’s IRS Form 990 for the most recent tax year; and
- A copy of an active business license issued by the District of Columbia Department of Consumer and Regulatory Affairs (DCRA) – Corporations Division (indicating an “active” business license at the time of application and agreeing to maintain such status throughout the grant period).
For more information, visit Events DC.