The District of Columbia Office of Planning is seeking grant applications for a Streets for People Grant Program.
Donor Name: District of Columbia Office of Planning
State: District of Columbia
County: All Counties
Type of Grant: Grant
Deadline (mm/dd/yyyy): 01/04/2022
Grant Size: $250,000
Grant Duration: 10 months
With this grant, the District of Columbia seeks to expand the utilization of sidewalks, alleys, curbside space, parking, and travel lanes to create vibrant public spaces that will attract more residents, workers and visitors to central Washington.
- Amount of Awards: The total funding available through this notice is $2.5 million. Eligible organizations can be awarded a minimum of $250,000. The RFA does not commit OP to make an award.
- Length of Awards: Grant awards are for the time period March 1 – December 31, 2022.
Organizations that meet the following eligibility requirements at the time of application may apply:
- Represent one of the following organizations: DC BID Council, Downtown BID, Golden Triangle BID, Dupont Circle BID, Mount Vernon Triangle CID, Adams Morgan Partnership BID
- Serves the District’s residents, workers, business owners, property owners, and visitors of central Washington
- Will provide the activation of public spaces in the District of Columbia only, and
- Provide a “Clean Hands” certificate to verify it is in good financial standing with the Government of the District of Columbia.
For more information, visit District of Columbia Office of Planning.