The Berkshire Taconic Community Foundation (BTCF) is seeking applications for its Crane Family Fund to support environmental nonprofit organizations serving one or more communities of the Berkshire Taconic region
Donor Name: Berkshire Taconic Community Foundation
County: Berkshire County (MA)
Type of Grant: Grant
Deadline (mm/dd/yyyy): 02/15/2022
Grants Size: 1,000 to $4,000
The Crane Family Fund was established at Berkshire Taconic Community Foundation in 2008. The fund’s mission is to support projects that: demonstrate innovation in the areas of environmental quality and health.
Grants will range from $1,000 to $4,000.
- Proposals are considered for new or ongoing projects of environmental nonprofit organizations that meet the fund’s mission.
- The fund advisors are particularly interested in programs that connect at-risk and low-income youth to the environment.
- Berkshire Taconic does not support organizations which in their constitution, by-laws, or practice, discriminate against a person or group on the basis of age, race, national origin, ethnicity, gender, disability, sexual orientation, political affiliation or religious belief.
Applications will be reviewed using the following criteria:
- The overall quality of the project
- Its impact on the community
- The ability of the organization to carry it out
- The probability of the project working well
For more information, visit Berkshire Taconic Community Foundation.