The City of Santa Cruz receives federal funds each year through the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) Community Development Block Grant Program (CDBG) for funding various activities and programs.
Donor Name: City of Santa Cruz
City: Santa Cruz
Type of Grant: Grant
Deadline (mm/dd/yyyy): 01/05/2022
Major goals are to provide:
- Provide decent housing
- Establish and maintain a suitable living environment
- Expand economic development opportunities
- Qualifications and Experience of Applicant
- Organizational capacity to follow all HUD guidelines
- Project or Program Readiness
- Meets HUD Funding Requirements
- Addresses City of Santa Cruz 5 Year Consolidated Plan Goals:
- Increase and preserve the supply and quality of affordable housing.
- Revitalize and maintain community facilities & infrastructure.
- Support the County‐wide Homeless Strategic Plan.
- Provide community and supportive services.
For more information, visit CITY OF SANTA CRUZ.