The City of Tracy’s annual Community Development Block Grant (CDBG) and Home Investment Partnership Program (HOME) application period for projects beginning July 1, 2022 is now open!
Donor Name: City of Tracy
Type of Grant: Grant
Deadline (mm/dd/yyyy): 01/20/2022
The funds, granted through the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD), target programs and/or projects that primarily benefit people with low and moderate incomes by providing decent housing, a suitable living environment, and expanding economic opportunities. The City of Tracy’s estimated CDBG allocation for FY 2022-2023 is approximately $498,077. Funding for public service activities is capped at 15% of the City’s annual allocation. Funding for the HOME program is estimated to be $163,461.
The three (3) HUD National Objectives are:
- Address the needs of low- and moderate-income persons
- Eliminate a slum or blighted condition
- Resolve an urgent need
CDBG Public Services Category:
- Food Distribution Services
- Homelessness Prevention, Intervention and Transitional Housing Services
- Senior and Special Needs Services
- Domestic Violence Services
- Youth Education and Enrichment Services
CDBG Public Facilities/Improvements Category:
- Public Parks and Facilities
- Removal of Architectural Barriers (ADA)
- Address issues of public safety, health, and welfare
- Rehabilitate residential properties occupied by low-income persons
- Partner to construct income-restricted family and senior housing facilities
For more information, visit City of Tracy.