Donor Name: Clermont County Ohio Government
County: Clermont County (OH)
Type of Grant: Grant
Deadline (mm/dd/yyyy): 02/11/2022
CDBG program requires that each activity funded must meet one of three national objectives. The three national objectives are:
- Benefit to low- and moderate- income (LMI) persons;
- Aid in the prevention or elimination of slums or blight; and
- Meet a need having a particular urgency (referred to as urgent need)
These projects may be undertake non an interim basis in are as exhibiting objectively determinable signs of physical deterioration where it was determined that immediate action is necessary to arrest the deterioration and that permanent improvements will be carried out as practicable to repair:
- Publicly owned utilities; and
- The execution of special garbage, trash, and debris removal, including neighborhood cleanup campaigns, but not the regular curbside collection of garbage or trash in an area.
The Community Development Block Grant funds may be used by the grantee or other private or public non-profit organizations to develop, improve, or install a public facility except for buildings used for the general conduct of government. “Buildings for the general conduct of government” means:
- County administrative buildings;
- State capital or office buildings; and
- Other facilities in which the legislative, judicial, or general administrative affairs of
government are conducted.
For more information, visit Community Development Block Grant.