The City of Wilsonville is seeking applications for its 2023/2024 Community Opportunity Grants.
Donor Name: City of Wilsonville
Type of Grant: Grant
Size of the Grant: $25,000
This grant is intended to assist in funding projects and services that promote education, diversity, arts, or community involvement which provide opportunities for entertainment and strengthened community within the City of Wilsonville.
The funding for this entire program is $25,000, which will be disbursed to multiple organizations. $12,500 will be available at each of two grant cycles in a fiscal year.
Types of Project
- Projects, events, or services to further educational or artistic opportunities in the City of Wilsonville.
- Projects, events, or services to encourage and foster diversity in the Wilsonville community.
- Projects, events, or services that provide entertainment, personal growth, and strengthened community.
- Services or projects to encourage and foster advances in civic engagement or community leadership among Wilsonville’s diverse community members.
- Services, projects, or events to involve Wilsonville’s youth or elderly population in community activities.
- The board has traditionally not covered expenses related to staff, or paid volunteers. General operating expenses are not eligible for grant funds (exception- space rental to facilitate project).
- Applicant must be an authorized official of a Wilsonville community organization, project, or charitable or non-profit organization. Organizations must have been in operation for at least twelve months prior to application, unless the Review Committee finds the organization to have a commensurate level of experience with project leadership and funds management.
- Funds must be used for a specific project or a specific element of a project which is clearly identified in the application and takes place within the City of Wilsonville.
- Only one City grant per fiscal year (July – June) will be awarded to any one organization.
- An organization will only be eligible for a grant if any previously awarded grant projects complied with grant procedures, including filing a final financial statement and project evaluation.
For more information, visit City of Wilsonville.