The City of Wilsonville is seeking applications for its 2023/2024 Community Cultural Events and Programs Grant to aid local non-profits to produce projects, programs, or events that promote arts, culture, history, and heritage; and for festivals and special events for the benefit of the Wilsonville community.
Donor Name: City of Wilsonville
Type of Grant: Grant
Size of the Grant: $25,000
The grant program seeks to stimulate participation in local culture.
Types of Projects to be Considered
- A new project or event that would further arts, culture, history, or heritage for the benefit of the Wilsonville community.
- An annual Wilsonville event with the introduction of new or expanded attractions or partners that engages Wilsonville’s artists, craft persons, and creatives.
- Media advertising, public relations, or marketing campaigns/projects in support of arts, culture, history, or heritage projects or events.
- Program improvements that increase access to arts, culture, history, and heritage for special populations including newcomers to Wilsonville, low-income residents, ethnic minorities, and others that may not feel included in community life.
The total maximum amount to be granted is limited to $25,000.
- Applicant must be a qualified tax exempt or non-profit organization.
- Only one City grant per fiscal year (July – June) will be awarded to any one organization.
- Project/event must take place within the Wilsonville city limits
- An organization that is awarded a grant will only be considered for a grant in future funding cycles if the previously awarded grant project has been completed and complied with grant procedures, including filing a final financial statement and project evaluation.
For more information, visit City of Wilsonville.