The City of Spokane, through its Accounting and Grants Department (hereinafter “City”), is initiating this Notice of Funding Availability (NOFA) to solicit applications from Behavioral Health Organizations that have the capacity to expand their already existing services to at risk youth.
Donor Name: City of Spokane
Type of Grant: Grant
Size of the Grant: Up to $1,000,000
Grant Duration: 2 years
This program’s purpose is to provide last-in capital dollars to assist in a construction project or expansion of an existing facility. This construction must result in and/or expand services to at risk youth that have been disproportionately impacted by Covid. Qualifying organizations should meet the following parameters:
- Demonstrate need to carry out a capital project for expanded services.
- Demonstrated unmet need of target clientele.
- Demonstrated history of or ability to serve at risk youth.
- Demonstrated history of serving members of historically marginalized communities.
- Demonstrate fiscal responsibility through policy and procedures.
- Demonstrated and/or planned partnerships that provide a greater community connection to the target demographic.
This Notice of Funding of Availability will award a grant up to $1,000,000 to provide “last dollars” to a behavioral health organization to assist in completing capital improvements for expansion of services.
Funds must be contracted before 12/31/24 for project completion date prior to 12/31/26.
Eligible Applicants Include:
- Organization registered in the City limits of Spokane
- Be a Public or Private non-profit organization or,
- Be a Private for-profit organization
For more information, visit City of Spokane.