The City of Moreno Valley is seeking applications for its Emergency Solutions Grant (ESG) program to assist, protect, and improve living conditions for the homeless and preventing homelessness in the community.
Donor Name: City of Moreno Valley
City: Moreno Valley
Type of Grant: Grant
Deadline (mm/dd/yyyy): 01/31/2022
ESG grants are provided to cities to assist, protect, and improve living conditions for the homeless. Specifically, the ESG program provides funding to:
- Engage homeless individuals and families living on the street.
- Improve the number and quality of emergency shelters for homeless individuals and families.
- Help operate these shelters and provide essential services to shelter residents.
- Rapidly re-house and provide essential services to homeless individuals and families.
- Prevent families and individuals from becoming homeless and provide essential services to those at risk of homelessness.
Eligible ESG Activities
- Homelessness prevention,
- Street outreach,
- Emergency shelter,
- Rapid re-housing assistance, and
- Homeless Management Information System (HMIS)
- Administrative activities
Ineligible ESG Activities
- Activities not authorized under Code of Federal Regulations, 24 CFR Section 576.21.
- Projects inconsistent with environmental standards as established by HUD.
- Improvements to sanctuaries, chapels, or other rooms that faith based organization use as its principal place of worship and/or for inherently religious activities.
For more information, visit Emergency Solutions Grant.