The City of Lawrenceburg has generously provided funds for the Lawrenceburg Community Grant Program. The Dearborn Community Foundation is pleased to administer this program.
Donor Name: Dearborn Community Foundation
Type of Grant: Grant
- Phase I: 02/07/2022
- Phase II: 03/01/2022
Size of the Grant: $100,000
The program is specifically for non-profit, IRS tax exempt organizations that provide a benefit, direct or indirect, to the Lawrenceburg community and Dearborn County.
LCGP Specific Guidelines:
- grant funds are not granted to sustain ongoing projects/programs;
- grant applications will be considered as long as funds are available;
- organizations may not apply for any property improvements (buildings, fencing etc. …) to land not owned by the organization seeking the grant funds; and
- the maximum grant award allotted is $100,000 per organization per calendar year (combined Phase I & II).
The program consists of two phases:
- Phase I:
- Grant applications requesting $5,000 or less will be accepted pursuant to the grant application deadlines.
- A total of $100,000 has been allocated for Phase I grant awards. Applications will be considered as long as funds are available.
- Phase II:
- Grants requesting $5,001 – $100,000 will be accepted during the year pursuant to the grant application deadlines.
- Applications will be considered as long as funds are available.
For more information, visit Dearborn Community Foundation.