Chalk It Up Grant Program provides funding for arts education to schools and nonprofit organizations that provide or support youth arts programs.
Donor Name: Chalk It Up
Type of Grant: Grant
Type of Entity: Nonprofit and Schools
Deadline (mm/dd/yyyy): 12/08/2021
Size of the Grant: $500
Chalk It Up accepts grant applications for the following areas:
- Arts programming including classes, workshops, or training.
- Art materials, equipment or tools for classes.
- Transportation expenses for arts-related field trips or programs.
- Speaker or guest artist fees.
- Attendance fees for artistic productions, performances, classes, workshops, museums visits, etc.
Use of Funds
- Funds may not be used to replace funds for the staff or school personnel.
- Funds may not be used for celebration supplies, food, or refreshments.
- Chalk It Up reserves the right to ask for proof of payment, attendance, or participation for all funded grant proposals.
- Funds may only be used for the purposes listed in the grant application.
Their grant program funds applicants up to $500.
- Grants are open to organizations based in the Sacramento region currently providing arts education, support, and training for K-12 youth.
- Nonprofit or tax-exempt agencies including educational and religious institutions may apply.
- Projects must provide participatory learning and creative guidance aimed at developing student’s artistic senses.
- Projects may be in any artistic discipline.
- Projects must be led by or have significant involvement from experienced artists or arts educators.
For more information, visit Chalk It Up