County: Snohomish County (WA)
Type of Grant: Grant
Grant Size: $1,061,852
The funds may be used for projects which principally benefit low- and moderate-income persons and areas.
An estimated $1,061,852 is available for the 2023 funding round for capital PF&I projects.
This application is for the following types of eligible PF&I CDBG activities:
- Infrastructure: Acquisition, construction, rehabilitation, or installation of public facilities and improvements such as: sewer projects, flood drainage facilities, solid waste disposal facilities, neighborhood parks, recreation, open space, streets, sidewalks and walkways, and removal of architectural barriers.
- Public Facilities: Acquisition, construction or rehabilitation of community facilities, such as food banks, senior centers, community centers
Project Eligibility/CDBG National Objective
All activities funded with CDBG must meet one of three National Objectives:
- Benefit to low- and moderate-income persons;
- Aid in the prevention or elimination of slums or blight; or
- Meet a need having a particular urgency (referred to as urgent need)
The following types of organizations are eligible to apply for PF&I CDBG funding:
- Cities and Towns in the Snohomish County except Marysville, Everett and the King County portion of Bothell Snohomish County Departments
- Municipal Corporations (fire districts, utility districts, etc.)
- Housing Authorities
- Private, Non-profit Organizations
For more information, visit Snohomish County.