The Broome County Housing Trust Fund welcomes proposals for projects or programs, from qualified non-profits in Broome County NY or serving Broome County NY, “that will aim to increase housing stability in their community, especially for low-income, marginalized, individuals and communities of color.
Donor Name: Community Foundation for South Central New York
State: New York
County: Broome County (NY)
Type of Grant: Grant
Deadline (mm/dd/yyyy): 01/07/2022
Size of the Grant: $100,000
Applicants will be expected to explain how their projects, programs, or organizations will impact local housing concerns and how they will collaborate with the neighborhoods or populations they seek to serve.”
The Fund seeks to provide projects that:
- Promote and support homeownership by communities systemically kept out of homeownership
- Improve and repair low-quality affordable housing throughout Broome County, including weatherization and improvements for accessibility
- Promote and support relocation and stabilization programs
- Create and expand programs that enforce Fair Housing Law
The minimum award will be $5,000 and the maximum award will be $100,000.
Who May Qualify?
- Any 501(c)(3) where a grant will benefit residents of Broome County.
- Certain local government agencies and/or municipalities.
- Organizations requiring a 501(c)(3) as a fiscal sponsor may be eligible to apply.
Note: Organizations will be asked about their commitment to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion in their operations and programming.
They Do Not Consider Requests For
- Grants to individuals
- Funding for religious purposes
For more information, visit Broome County Housing Trust Fund.